Very preliminary and tentative explorations of concretizing perceptual meta-landscapes, via the walk.
Note: not prescriptive. Useless as an ‘instruction manual’. Instead, nudging-descriptive: it may unlock already-latent perceptual possibilities or open a previously closed source of shift.
- Avoid dichotomies
- Dimensionality (warped as realness)
- Within-projected, not forward-projected
- People as-within, not abstract-projected inwards
- Break universalizing colors gripping memory overlayerings; just ‘falling-out’ memory layerings instead, present-moment confluencing
- Break all forcings into their object-form (ie non-thrusting, thus embedded)
How to extract?
- Begin not-extracting
- Allow evolution into words, drawing, movement, music without a priori obligation – “I could just live here without output”